Wednesday, January 13, 2010

it's about that time

so i'm a tad late today.

1.iphone/ ipod--i am not a support of monopolies usually. ....but, apple knows what they are doing with the iphone. it has made life so convenient....and who knew how much fun you could have on a phone!

2.ice cream. soft serve. or hand dipped. or homemade. or gelato. i love frozen milk product. things with peanut butter and chocolate or always nice. or cookie dough. or with strawberries. or Ohio's Graeter's raspberry chocolate chunk (i forget the exact name...blackberry fudge ripple?). at any rate, it is really yummy. i consider it my duty to try different types in search of the best kind. (just look at my facebook picture now--research people)

3. imogen heap. & interpol. so i've combined them because they are both related to the person who introduced me to their music. imogen heap/frou frou--her songwriting is pretty great. Let Go & Hide & Seek both sort of send chills down my spine. Interpol sounds like a big city---Chicago or New York City will suffice. I remember the first time I heard "Turn on the Bright Lights" I was on the L in Chicago my first time in the city in 2005. ahhh. memories.

4. Ireland. i've never been. I really want to go. I feel I would love it. that is all.

5. Indian food. Naan. chicken tikka masala. dosas. sag paneer. mango lassis. real chai tea. yum yum.

1 comment:

Allie, Dearest said...

I just had an ice cream binge last week, and I'm one of those people who could eat ice cream less than once a year and not feel like I was missing out on anything.

I still have no idea what Interpol sounds like, which is probably sad for me. Imogen Heap, however, I love.