thank you for comments! it was such fun seeing them when I logged in today.
before I jump into all things F, I went to church for the first time since October (because of heathen healthcare) today.
SIGGHHHHH.
Twas so good to be there, and sing hymns, and have communion. and be still.
okay, onwards.
1. Friday nights (when I have my weekends off, or when I don't have call)-- they are the best, because you still have saturday night ahead! Friday night anythings are fun--dinners, movie nights, dancing, vegging out, museum hopping.
2. Furry/Fluffy things---in particular sweaters, socks, blankets, and boots. I love to be warm, I think I like Winter because it is practical to wear said things during this season. I loathe being hot.....the happy medium.
3. French-press coffee. best. thing. hands. down. I bought my first little press two or so years ago at World Market. I have since upgraded to a larger one by the same brand (Bodum). I think coffee tastes better this way. it's rich and smooth....perfect at any time of the day.
4. Frites/Fries-- So i love potatoes in general, but i especially like fries. the shoestring type or the size of the ones you get at McDonalds....I make an exception for Chick-Fil-A waffle fries as well (add chick-fil-a to my C list please). they are best with honey mustard. or J Alexander's style with fresh garlic and parmesan cheese.
5. Forgiveness. a very difficult, but when it is done, freeing thing. I am convinced that it is only truly possible with Christ. Granted, highly evolved humans might be able to pull this off alone....but.....well, doubtful. I have come to realize that it is a daily choice, and that like righteous living makes it harder or easier depending on the day. (letter G will tie into this quite nicely).
I just realized that I forgot something on my B list.
BREAD. i love it. in almost every form. not so sure about pumpernickel or bread pudding and that overprocessed white bread is just horrendous. but a baguette, fresh out of an oven? clutch.
my first advent calendar!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment