As i drifted off to sleep last night, I racked my brain for things that start with the letter E.
....not the easiest for a list. so here goes:
1. Earrings. I was a bit behind the curve, and didn't get my ears pierced until the age of 24. The Monday after I took my first set of Medical Boards in 2007. I had dear friends around as a tattoo artist pierced my ears with a needle in downtown Nashville. Allie Dearest recorded the event.
Ever since, I have fallen in love with earrings. every sort. the more striking the better. yes, I had no idea what I was missing.
2. Eggs Benedict. My favorite is still the one at Germantown Cafe with a crab cake. It is the epitome of brunch decadence.
3. East of Eden. probably my favorite book of all time. John Steinbeck really hit human nature on the head with this one. TIMSHEL!
.......I can't think of anything else.
my first advent calendar!
5 years ago
4 comments:
I love earrings and "East of Eden" too!!!
I always feel like it's possible that I've never had eggs benedict.
I love earrings.
I've been lurking on your blog for too long. I need to comment.
Eggs Benedict rock, Germantown Rocks, but I'm more of a shrimp and grits girl.
wait til G alyson. :-)
Post a Comment