Friday, August 8, 2008

the truth

I talked to someone today. There's something that is very suspect. I don't know who is lying or who is telling the truth...o if there's exaggeration or manipulation going on. I am not really angry...just saddened more so. because I should be able to know for sure: true or false. but considering the evasive responses i've gotten...I just can't say that I know what the truth is anymore.

I'm guessing this time is the best to find out all the discrepancies. exits on stage left and right are happening as the curtain comes crashing down.


I think it's time, we give it up
And figure out what's stopping us
From breathing easy, and talking straight
The way is clear if you're ready now
The volunteer is slowing down
And taking time to save himself

The little cracks they escalated
And before you know it is too late
For making circles and telling lies

You're moving too fast for me
And I can't keep up with you
Maybe if you slowed down for me
I could see you're only telling
Lies, lies, lies
Breaking us down with your
Lies, lies, lies
When will you learn

No comments: