the day preceding the night consisted of:
finishing up school for the semester
eating lunch with some quality people
taking a nap/watching Miss Potter
making music mix for the TACKY CHRISTMAS SWEATER PARTY
enjoying some quiet time
and for the night:
I attended Jaz's surprise skating party....such a blast! we wore shirts with "I am a Friend of Jaz Boon" on them. (courtesy of Allie) I only fell once, and thankfully didn't break anything.
Then a few of us headed to Cafe Coco and chatted about life. which is always glorious...espeially when centered around coffee and food. :-)
and for the kicker, Katie and I headed out to the Great Unknown: EAST NASHVILLE. we went to a house party that Isaac had told me about. ran into Joe, Patrick (my favorite fellow May 17ther), Travis, etc, etc). and had quite a good time.
my life is quite funny.
now if i can only buy an ipod......
my first advent calendar!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment