Friday, December 14, 2007

TOP ALBUMS OF 2007 - IN MY OPINION

For starters, i apologize in advance if I pick an album that didn't get released this year....i can't always keep track. not to mention, i'm still on academic year time...so that's no always helpful to these things.

oh, and i'll repost this on facebook.

without further ado (and in no particular order):

1. M.I.A. - Kala

2. Calvin Harris - I Created Disco

3. Andrew Bird - Armchair Apochrypha

4. AIR - Pocket Symphony

5. Radiohead - In Rainbows

6. Feist - The Reminder

7. +/- : Let's Build a Fire

8. Jay Clifford - Two Way Street

9. Justice: +

10. Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liquor

11. Kings of Leon - Because of the Times

12. Noisettes: What's the Time Mr. Wolf?

13. Peter Bjorn & John - Writer's Block

14. Regina Spector - Begin to Hope

bye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would add Over the Rhine's "The Trumpet Child" to that. :)

Great list!