Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Psalm 90:17

Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us; and give permanence to the work of our hands; Yes, give permanence to the work of our hands.

In other news, I feel like I've been going through the motions of life but not really living for the last few days. I don't know if anyone else has ever felt this way. It's as if my emotions are in no way connected to what I'm doing. or as if I'm somewhere else or something.

I find i've been wandering mentally a lot. I guess I just have a lot on my mind that I'm working through.

There's an element of somberness that has permeated everything I've been doing.

this is a lot of babbling.

the new sigur ros album is beautiful. it's uplifting and wistful at the same time. i've been listening to that a lot lately.

No comments: