Tuesday, May 3, 2011

strange yet awesome

today i went to the dentist. that is neither of the above.

however i got home early, checked my mail (expecting only bills and maybe the original Thomas Crown Affair courtesy of netflix) and lo and behold! a huge manila package. the sender was a bookstore in Vermont...i know no one there. and it was addressed to Dr. Britt Stone in type and posted on the front. Completely confused, I opened it. inside was Nina Garcia's The One Hundred. Mind you, i've only told allie about it and posted it on this blog as something i wanted for my birthday.

weird. not to mention who ever sent it had to know me (or I guess read my blog), in order for it to say doctor on the front. No letter on the inside or anything. Just a "Thank You" in red sharpie across the front.

how crazy! Thank you mystery gift giver. It's been a rough couple of weeks in some ways, and I appreciate it.

*pardon punctuation atrocities and not capitalizing everything that should be.

No comments: