Life goes on.
Without my consent, if it must. But with it, if I'm willing.
No matter what plans I have made, time changes the path in front of me. Time wounds me and my plans. And then time heals my wounds.
--Allie Dearest
Tonight, I feel very alone in the world.
which I know to be a lie. But it is currently how I feel. Maybe having Adele's Hometown Glory play in the background isn't helping.
Maybe thinking about how someone can say they love you and then take it back in less than 4 months is contributing.
Maybe also having someone who is supposed to be a dear friend, say they want to be "LEFT ALONE" indefinitely also contributes.
And on a completely superficial level- having someone you are supposed to stay with in NYC completely flake out on you last minute, and now you have nowhere to stay is the icing on the cake.
Did I mention that all of the above was done via text and chat?
What sort of wimpy world have we turned into?
my first advent calendar!
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment