Wednesday, November 28, 2007

just-so

that's how i felt when katie and i were making our masks for the masquerade on saturday night.

we're quite excited. the workman picked me and we went to Michael's this evening and for a grand total of 9.50 between us we got: masks, pipe cleaners, killer glue, and these awesome glittered leaves and twigs that are usually used for garland, but thanks to our ingenuity.....will be attached to our masks.

simple yet exquisite.

i'll possibly post pictures from the weekend. tonight was nice. we worked on masks, kept touching up the playlist, and then watched gossipgirl. which puts me in a happy place.

i'm on call tomorrow. although i don't have to stay overnight because i have a clinical skills exam and chairman's rounds on friday. which i feel like i've mentioned in a previous post.

shelby, i have your philip yancy book.

sorry about that. i'll get it to you asap.

1 comment:

Allie, Dearest said...

I'm upset that I'm not a part of the masquerade making.

Just know that.

In the meantime, I look forward to having britt time soon.