Monday, September 6, 2010

things forgotten

I went to Nashville this weekend for the wedding of two friends--sam & kelly. There are not too many men I know that are without guile and are kind and and just quality. Sam is one of them. I am so excited for him and kelly. They mesh quite well.

Sam is friends with 3 guys that I got to know while at Vandy, so it was a reunion of sorts to catch up with them as well. It was sort of a mini college reunion. I also got to see courtney and katie (who both drove into town for the weekend) and kim and stacey and laura and daniel and grace and jeff and kristin and shelby and allie and annie and jared and greg....all of which warm my heart greatly. It was so good for the soul.

I came back and immediately felt deflated. it's a shame. I just realized how fast life goes on and how we've grown up. and how life is something.

I also want to know why about something that I have no desire to delve into on here. bleh. maybe it was the weddings fault.

1 comment:

laura said...

Oh, nostalgia. It gets me every time. So glad I got to see you this weekend. Much love. :-)