Friday, June 6, 2008

PRODUCTIVITY

Oy!

i'm so pleased with myself today. I am getting things organized:
registering my car for next school year
registering for senior year in general
getting immunization records, transcripts, letters of good standing, etc
editing a personal statement
updating a CV
Hopefully completing the bulk of away applications by next week and sending them off!

a couple setbacks however.

Northwestern doesn't take visiting students for their neurology rotation in september. this is not good.....hopefully the other chicago hospitals will pick up the slack.

I am praying I get a spot at Harvard for October. seeing as Meharry has screwed me with not giving me the code to apply for BU.....and the fact that Tufts doesn't have any neurology rotations in Boston. (who wants to go to Springfield, MA?? not me)

I also hope i can move my STEP CS date up......Or that Christ will have mercy and put me in Chicago in Sept. and Boston in Oct. without any problems.

once again.

oy vey.

now i need to study for this Family medicine midterm AND go get my hair done.

1 comment:

Allie, Dearest said...

Your list puts my list to shame.
I ate lunch
Now I'm working
Later I'll watch a movie at the Maki's.

I mean. I'm really plowing through things, eh?