Thursday, May 15, 2008

birthday bells

when i have many things in my mind i make a numbered list.

so here goes:

1. i have a rough draft of my personal statement: YAY!

2. I almost have all the information needed for my away applications

3. i saw RADIOHEAD last thursday in atlanta, and that was the beginning of my birthday celebration

4. playing apples to apples at the PRIMROSE LANE house is one of the best things

5. i only have 5 days left of the agony that is psychiatry in murfreesboro

6. i am finally getting paid for the entire school year

7. my birthday is saturday

8. my ppd test for TB was negative: score

9. i believe i've made up my mind for my vacation destination

10. one of my most favorite people just got engaged

11. i'm going home for the first time since christmas next weekend, and i'm taking loved ones

12. i saw Alvin Ailey's Revelations last night and it was phenomenal

13. GOSSIP GIRL & LOST are having season finales too. so is THE OFFICE

14. Prince Caspian opens friday night!

15. death cab released a new album. so did We are scientists. coldplay is soon.

16. allie and i just ordered sushi delivery for dinner. (whoohoo!)

1 comment:

Allie, Dearest said...

First. Who was it that got engaged.

Second. I hope your birthday was awesome because you are wonderful and deserve all the good things that are coming to you.

Third. I am still so mad that I couldn't see Radiohead.Complete crap.

Fourth. Errr. I forget.