Thursday, April 14, 2011

around the corner

is something good, but i also have this unsettled feeling that something that will change my life and is not so good is also around the corner. it is this unknown disturbed feeling. that i cannot shake. it bothers me a bit to write this, since things always seem more real when you say or write them. But I must trudge on through. at any rate, it is almost my birthday. I have a list of things I would like. in no particular order: Muppet Show DVDs a bouquet of french poppies, peonies, gerber daisies a nice dinner that requires i get dressed up a dance party pinwheel earrings: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62819902/tiny-pinwheel-earrings-ll strawberry cake a sunny day off of work in the city (philly or NYC) lots of laughs AND love. which on the whole I cannot say I am lacking.

1 comment:

Allie, Dearest said...

I wonder what could be up?
I'll be praying for you, dearheart.