Sunday, July 18, 2010

loving

I am loving life right now.

I'm working the day shift at Pennsylvania Hospital for the next week (including today).
It is the oldest hospital in the country, and the original building still stands. (It's in my fb pictures).

I am excited about I don't know what. But something has me looking forward to things. I want to listen to new music and soak in the sunshine. and organize my life. and eat good things. I want to bake bread and start a patio garden.

I want to travel...but I'm okay with not going anywhere for now. I also would be fine with just staring at the ceiling thinking of things. I just am full.

and nothing in my life has changed. I don't think. .......maybe something in my heart has.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this post. I feel exactly the same way right now. xoxo