Tuesday, March 31, 2009

mad

so i'm been teetering on the annoyed/miffed/disappointed brink for a bit.

but now i'm angry. crying angry.

i tell you. some people just stink.

stink at friendship.

stink at friendship.

i don't even have anything else to say.

meh.

1 comment:

J-Woo said...

Hey Britt! I just hopped onto your blog from Allie's and this post definitely speaks to me right now! I am currently in a drama-filled existence occupied by just me and this guy... I'm almost positive it's not worth it. Every one of my sane friends tells me it's not... but it's almost like an addiction and that's hard to kick, ya know? But I did come to a conclusion about a week and a half ago that I, you, and we women, men, good people, etc. deserve BETTER than stinky friendships, stinky relationships!!! A couple of great friends in Chicago (including a guy that I would LOVE to move down here) showed me that there IS better out there, and you should not settle for people who are drama and who do not recognize you for how great you are! I wish I could tell you all that my weekend in Chicago taught me, because I believe it applies to all great women! I hope these people stop causing issues for you - I will pray for that!